Our speciality is the final night of your conference, the night that will leave everyone talking! The highlight of the conference in Dunedin will be the Gala Dinner held at our wonderful fairy-tale Castle.
A lone piper will welcome your guests inside Larnach Castle to enjoy pre dinner drinks and canapes on the verandah before entering the Grand Ballroom for dinner.
The Ballroom features period architecture, glorious furnishings, magnificent chandeliers, baronial open fires, and a polished sprung dance floor. It can accommodate a maximum of 200 seated dinner guests with the ability to increase to 270 guests with the addition of a marquee. It offers a built in stage to accommodate audio/visual equipment for speeches, presentations, awards or entertainment.
We offer a wide range of menu choices and service styles, from a buffet through to a formal three or four-course set menu served to the table. Hosting your function or conference at Larnach Castle offers the following benefits:
- Magnificent Historic Building
- Garden of International Significance
- Splendid Ballroom
- A tour for your guests of one of New Zealand's must see's
- Bespoke Menu options
- Extensive Wine list
- Accommodation - three styles available onsite
- Transport – We will arrange transport to and from the city
- Catering – All of the food served at the Castle is prepared by our own team of chefs
- Functions Manager – Larnach Castle has a dedicated manager to assistwith all function requirements
|Marquee (to extend ballroom)||N/A||70||80||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|