Dunedin Business Events is a non-profit division of Enterprise Dunedin. It is a one-stop shop for business events planners to access the best, and most comprehensive, information about Dunedin’s conference and meeting resources.
We can help you with:
- free neutral advice about venues, accommodation, suppliers and leisure activities in the region
- bid preparation and letters of support when competing to host a national or international conference
- promotional material such as imagery, video, delegate brochures and Dunedin branded material
- co-ordination of site inspections and famil programmes for you and/or your client
- recommendations for your conference programme, including ideas and suggestions for sponsorship, partners’ programmes and pre- and post-touring options
- connections with the industry, businesses and thought leaders that can strengthen and add value to your event
Do you want to bid for an international conference in Dunedin?
Have you ever thought about bidding to host an international conference in Dunedin, but were unsure where to begin?
We realise that bidding for an international conference is not an easy task. Enterprise Dunedin and Tourism New Zealand work collaboratively to offer support and funding for any individuals or organisations looking to make a bid.
To find out more about Tourism New Zealand’s Conference Assistance Programme please click here