This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.



Council permits

If you want to film on Council-owned land, such as roads, parks and beaches.

More here

Drone permits

Details on flying drones over council managed land and applications for consent.

More here

DOC permits

If you want to film on public conservation land.

More here

Get in touch

We can help you to obtain a film permit, establish connections with regional crew, or suggest potential locations.