Kahikatea tū i te uru — There's strength in numbers
- Are you a game developer, designer, artist, storyteller, investor, student or parent?
- Can you add to the diversity of people, skills and talent in the growing gaming industry?
- Are you keen to be part of digital tech advances in entertainment, health and education?
Until mid-2020, we’re working through the establishment period for CODE. Meanwhile, we’re keen to hear expressions of interest from anyone who wants to become part of the push to develop New Zealand’s creative digital industry.
Core CODE activities will include:
- developing skills and training opportunities
- strengthening networking and leadership
- growing digital capability
- supporting industry innovation, growth and diversity
- attracting businesses and individuals to Dunedin.
Once the establishment period is complete, more opportunities with CODE will develop over the next year as it moves to being an operational entity.
Find out how you can get involved
Contact the CODE project team